- Prep Time: 50 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Serving: 4 servings
Millefoglie of vegetables at melted Taleggio P.D.O.
- First, turn the oven to 180°C, clean the red peppers, cut them half and put into a pan. Bake without seasoning for 15/20 minutes. After this period, pull them out and put them in a heat-resistant bag, then let them cool for a few minutes; in this way, peeling them will be easier. Now put them aside.
- Meanwhile, cut in slices both courgettes and eggplant in 1/2 centimetres (less than 1/4 inch),then grill them and put them aside.
- Cut in slices also the potato and the tomatoes.
- Before putting into the mould, remember to salt and pepper every vegetable.
- Now put the ingredients together, in a disposable mould put 1 slice of zucchini, 1 slice of eggplant, 1 slice of pepper, 2 pieces of Taleggio DOP, 1 slice of potato and repeat it again.
- Finally put a slice of tomato and sprinkle with little breadcrumbs, then bake at 190°C for 15 minutes.
- When a crispy crust is formed, pull out of the oven the millefoglie and overturn them over the plate. Garnish with basil leaves and sprinkle with pepper.