- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 4 servings
Summer Salad with Taleggio P.D.O.
- Wash and blot dry with a towel the valerian and put it in a large bowl.
- Cut the ends of the green beans, scald them in boiling water for 3/4 minutes and put them aside.
- Meanwhile, cut the Taleggio DOP and the pineapple into cubes and sliced the tomato.
- Now put the ingredients together, add to the Valerian the scalded green beans, the cubes of Taleggio DOP and the tomato slices.
- Season with oil, salt and pepper; finally garnish with a grated of fresh ginger and the cubes of pineapple.